Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Love these flowers

Did anyone see Loni's 3d flowers on the silhouette site or on her blog last week (and in her etsy shop )? They are pretty much fabulous. I told her I was going to make them and put them in every room in my house. I have a whole pile of them on my desk at home right now, but have yet to display them like I want. I do, however, have some on my desk at work.





Have I mentioned I love them? I also bunched four together and gave them to a friend to say thanks for something pretty great that she did. They make a great alternative to a thank you card.

3 comments:

Loni said...

Thanks Sis. ;) If I would have been in the same state, I would have brought you some. But since I couldn't, I emailed you the file. Almost as good, right? haha




ps the word verification on this post is "tysigh". I made a sentence out of it. I miss ty, sigh. ha

Sara Anne said...

I also love the flowers, thanks cali! ( and loni too, I guess)

Heath and Brandie said...

Love the idea!!! I was looking for something to give my Young Women for Valentines! Super Cute. You are both so talented!