Thursday, August 19, 2010

Let the catching up begin

I took a really, really, I mean really long break from blogging. The story is way too long to share, and maybe eventually I'll share some here or there. But not now. For now I am going to post a new border and a few other things I did for Silhouette. I haven't done much for Silhouette lately, either... and I blame it on the same reasons as not blogging.

I will try to post some other things, too. I've had a great garden this year - most everything has done really well, except my squash plants. I had an infestation of squash beetles that ate my plants away. I doused them with vinegar, which seemed to work, because my plants are coming back. I don't really mind not having the zucchini... I still have a ton in the freezer from last year! It's the spaghetti squash that I wish I had more of.

I also planted some fun, different things this year that I don't usually, so I will post some photos of those, too.

For now, here are some designs you can find in the Silhouette store... plus, like my new watermark? :)







Oh, plus - I learned how to Crochet. Yet another step in the domestic direction.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Love your designs Cali. The bee is adorable and I love the flowers. Keep them coming!

Smith Family said...

I keep checking and I am glad to see you are doing okay! We need to get together to catch up. Call me when you have a free day! You can use dishsoap/water in a spray bottle to spray your squash plants. It helps a lot, I had the same problem last year and it took care of it. Just be consistent in spraying. Good Luck!